Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aoni
People Know Me
People Know Me
aoni

Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way   Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:10

Okey if u dont have a lot of money this is an option just for you. It is about 3 days straight farm or less it also depends how far on the sweet tooth title you are.

You'll need a runner ursan is the fastest way since it can do dmg and run.
The quests are easy so no point bothering being serious so with builds just grab 2 heroes that does damage.
You can do the quests at level 2 so keep a char slot open so you can
start it over and over again. Since anet didnt nerf this yet and hopefully never will. Razz

So get someone from the guild who can run if he/she wants to share the tokens as well so the runner can make a profit as welll unless the person is really kind and doesnt bother about it.

Crème Brûlées gives you 3 point so you'll need around 3333 brulées and one of those sweets who gives 1p to max it out.
Its also a good way to stock up on fireworks.
Good luck and have fun..

For those who have 2 accounts and 2 computers its already solved for you so.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Admin
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way   Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 03:06

How'd you get on Aoni? Get the title?

I managed just under 1500 points with Rowan helping run me twice.
Back to top Go down
aoni
People Know Me
People Know Me
aoni

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way   Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 18:09

You create a new char if you have an extra slot open once ure done you delete the lvl2-3 char and start a new one and do it all over again. Since there is no level restriction on the quests.

And continues that way. Im not done with the title yet xD still waiting to order my last parts for the new computer including screen. If they have a redux I will farm it 3 days straight so..
I hope..
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Admin
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way   Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 03:18

Here's hoping, but didn't they only do that last year because of network problems?
Back to top Go down
aoni
People Know Me
People Know Me
aoni

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way   Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 01:28

Smile no idea cant remember.. (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way   Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Festival - Guide to achieve sweet title the fast way
Page 1 of 1