Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mesmer Echo Visions of Regret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meiko
TEH Boss!
Meiko

Mesmer Echo Visions of Regret Empty
PostSubject: Mesmer Echo Visions of Regret   Mesmer Echo Visions of Regret Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 08:25

Hello here is a build we ran through a HM dungeon today and was lots of fun:

Me/E

The skills are:

Arcane Echo
Visions of Regret (elite)
Glyph of Lesser Energy
Empathy
Backfire
Power Drain
-2 Extra slots for Cry of Pain, Pain Inverter, Wastrel's Worry, Drain Enchantment (helps with e-management), or a rezz

The build is straight forward to play. Echo Visions of Regret and either spam it or chain it on enemies who will be spamming their skills the most and depending on if the aggro is spread out or grouped together in a ball. Use Empathy to help spike melee enemies, Backfire to spike casters, and Wastrel's Worry to add damage to single targets. Use Glyph of Lesser Energy before you cast Arcane Echo and Visions of Regret and Power Drain to both interrupt and regain energy.

The main weakness of the build is e-management if you are not careful. Most of the damage to an enemy group will come from spamming or chaining Visions of Regret, the other skills are just to help add additional damage to individual enemies.

Please let us know any other versions or improvements anyone has for the build.

Thanks,

Meiko
Back to top Go down
http://www.pimpmymeiko.com
vorchdeasph

vorchdeasph

Mesmer Echo Visions of Regret Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesmer Echo Visions of Regret   Mesmer Echo Visions of Regret Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 12:20

My mes actually has a similar build...when i get back i'll post it on forums
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=2060621#/prof

Mesmer Echo Visions of Regret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvE Guild Wars :: PvE Builds-
Jump to: