Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT

Go down 
+2
panzer
Zeb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Admin
Zeb

Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Empty
PostSubject: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 06:30

We started at 7.30 pulling with Aurora (perma) pullling together Dalarian (bonder) and me (VoR) from CooL. At 8pm it opened up to the Alliance to flesh out the remaining monk, bip and 3 ele cryers, and we were pretty much on our way through about 20 mins later.

We had plenty of gold drops and a good few regular tomes dropping too. It seriously broke the back of my LB title, I must've made about 15k worth of points out of it. There were a few hiccups here and there, my aggro bubble hit one mob which was a close call in Veil and a bad spawn in Foundry left Aurora sliver-ing them to a manageable number before dropping a res scroll.

Overall the spikes were pretty well co-ordinated, but we'll be refining it each week to get our time down from the 2h 40 that it took.

We also had a crack at Mallyx in HM, came close to getting in the door, but lost it in a mob of titans. At at 1am it was a bit late to continue, but it was a good proof of concept.

Feel free to pm Aurora or me in game to find out more about builds, although Aurora knows more about the setup than I do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
panzer
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal
panzer

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 15:30

Glad to hear it went well. I'd love to join you guys sometimes but I think that time slot is when I'm in class if i did the math right. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Admin
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 05:02

Feel free to add your names to the thread if you fancy it, that way we know who to pm within the guild before opening spots up to the Alliance.

So yeah Panz, you're about 6 hours behind us on CET, so it'd be 2pm :S

For others feeling confused over the time, use timeanddate.com and search for London Smile
Back to top Go down
Rowan
People Know Me
People Know Me
Rowan

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 07:28

it's 0700 for me.. :-) but i'm usually going to bed then, lol
if i can, i'd like to, cheers! ^^
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Admin
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 10:09

Well we'll holler when we're getting it together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manty
Just Cool
Manty

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:09

Back to top Go down
TPMN

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 08:28

Had a okay run last week - 3Hrs [but we got all dem gems - 8 Titan Gems ftw !!] after a few scary moments - (Like missing the arcane echos of the big spike near the cave, was a fantastic save by the bonder/sin).

Got to Mallyx, opened doors - but unfortunatly someone missed the skip-cut scene, so close -- next time we'll have him nailed [skipping the cutscene is the key, so we can walk back out through the doors fast].
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009, 05:17

Sounds like fun...Ive had a looksee (half a run) as the bonder and this is something i need to finish Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Admin
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 07:34

Marvellous, well I'll be aiming to be home from work for 7am so hopefully we can give Mallyx a crack on his apey nonce tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Admin
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 07:35

7am? Dreaming of leaving before I start....gettin' old....zzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT   Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domain of Anguish HM training runs - Tuesday nights @8pm GMT
Page 1 of 1