Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Wars 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 19:28

Ok so the beta is our and a few of us have already pre-purchased. Put your Guild Wars 2 name in here and I'll add you to friends and hopefully we can all get together again for some fun.

Mine is:

Mathias.2143 and I play on the Yak's Bend server, NA.
Back to top Go down
Ganon
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2012, 00:00

Stress test is this monday
Quon and I will be playing and we were on the Yak's Bend server too last time
QuonStar.5902
Ganon.8370

It'll be great to reunite in GW2 with CooL Smile
Back to top Go down
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 01:07

New stress test this week! I will add you two and hopefully catch up and do some stuff!

I'm going to monitor this thread so feel free to post and I'll send you guys a PM in the stress test if you are around.
Back to top Go down
aoni
People Know Me
People Know Me
aoni

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 03:20

eyelogix.1654 I will see if I can change to Yak's bend. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 07:19

Don't worry TOO much, we are in the process of trying to find a medium filled server that is busy but not too full.
As it stand Yak's Bend is full so we want to move out to another server. May not happen in the stress test but probably in the next BWE.
Glad to see people posting after all this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ganon
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 22:29

Also penguin is with us Smile
Not too sure what his number was

Im not too worried about worlds at the moment. But I would so love if cool all reunited in one amazing guild Very Happy. Please do keep us up to date with the world decision ^^. Quon loves his yaks so I do believe we might be sticking to yaks bend for release Razz

Another note: it is good to see some familiar faces after so many years on the forums!
Back to top Go down
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 23:38

I too love Yak's Bend, it already feels like home, however I love playing with friends even more.
I know on release everyone gets to reselect but it'd be nice to have a server that isn't totally full so that any others that come later can actually join our server!
Worst case we can still guest people to our world, you just won't be able to WvW.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 07:33

August 28th release date
Back to top Go down
aoni
People Know Me
People Know Me
aoni

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 01:59

Well I hope we will discuss which server later imo. It would be nice to play with the old gang once again. It has been far to long since we did a dungeon or any end-game content together. I miss the old days. Sad

Anyways I hope we will reach a decision soon on which server it will be. I will add the rest of you later once the game goes live. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 03:55

Ok so there are some mates that I will be playing with online in the next beta.
They live on the Jade Quarry server.
Since server changes are free Noon July 20 to 6:00 PM Pacific on July 21 I will be moving over there to hang with them.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 06:46

Ok as it stand at the moment I may try to get into Isle of Janthir on release.
It has good ping for the Ozzies and a decent WvW team. I will try to catch a few others to get opinions, but what do you guys think as well?

IMO Yak's Bend will be overpopulated as will Sea of Sorrows and that other one that beats everyone in Wvw. Jade Quarry WvW was kinda lame and dead most of the time so probably not going to pick there either.

THOUGHTS!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2
Page 1 of 1