Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UW Run and problems i want to address...

Go down 
+3
Mathias
Aisha
Meiko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Meiko
TEH Boss!
Meiko

UW Run and problems i want to address... Empty
PostSubject: UW Run and problems i want to address...   UW Run and problems i want to address... Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 04:06

Hi everyone this is about a UW run from yesterday...if you organize a guild run and go do anything, a dungeon run, fow, uw, doa, whatever I require a certain degree of cooperation and skill. For those of you on the UW run yesterday this wasnt met. I know that the run failed because someone zoned away from the ice wastes letting the dryders kill the npc failing the run and then no one owned up to this. I also know that some people were not being helpful regarding consumables. If this was a pug group i wouldn't care. But if this is a CooL guild run then I expect better, I expect for the person who caused the run to fail to either own up and appologize to people or feel free to leave the guild because this isn't the right place for you and I don't want to play GW with you. Its not the right place because this guild exists for people to play in HM together and hopefully succeed but to atleast improve. You do have to work together especially in UW and I will not accept members who dont work together, and if you are inexperienced in an area, as who ever zoned before the last dryder spawn was, then you need to listen to more experienced players and own up to your mistake so it can be corrected and you can learn and improve so please do this. Thats what this guild is about. Thanks

Meiko
Back to top Go down
http://www.pimpmymeiko.com
Aisha
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: UW Run and problems i want to address...   UW Run and problems i want to address... Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 12:09

i know there was 3 people not from the CooL guild, yamagawa, winter and an ele yama called in which looked to be... inexperienced but still i dunno if it was him.

At the start of the group forming, there was only winter who had a cons set.

divine flavor flav
quon star
air mcfleet
flaky buster
kazuaki yamagawa (or whatever his name is ...)
winter general
vincent lll
and that ele

We won't put up an investigation to know which to blame but we're just asking for you to learn from your mistakes and don't do that again, shit happens. Supposedly only the leader ( who have to be experienced) is supposed to take quests and teleport the team from zones to zones.
Back to top Go down
http://admala.deviantart.com
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: UW Run and problems i want to address...   UW Run and problems i want to address... Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 18:33

Just listen to Meiko, hes leet and won't let you down. if you want to zone or want to know what quests to take just ask, rather than doing it. Remember there is no I in TEAM.

Don't be ashamed to admite ur noob too Razz i know i was noob in a lot of areas (like UW and FOW) until i joined this guild and I learnt by listening to the leader and working as a team. And if you stuff up, say sorry! its not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Boompje

Boompje

PostSubject: Re: UW Run and problems i want to address...   UW Run and problems i want to address... Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 11:52

Agree with Mathias, Amelie and Meiko! Know the feeling that someone somehow alsways screw things up! Same as going ursanway HM in a elite area without conssets...

Btw why wasn't I in that party Sad (boohoo!)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ill
I'm Very Important
I'm Very Important
Vincent Ill

PostSubject: Re: UW Run and problems i want to address...   UW Run and problems i want to address... Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 18:52

no i had cons when we started
but i had to keep going afk while the group was forming so i couldn't see who was doing wat
and yes that run was extremely frustrating to me
I kno that some of the people where in past runs with me and other guildies
but they werent exactly respectful
i'm not going to use specific names
but to be in a group where people where bashing each other and complaining the whole time
I sort of saw the fail coming....
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Air Mc Fleet

Air Mc Fleet

PostSubject: Re: UW Run and problems i want to address...   UW Run and problems i want to address... Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 20:49

Hey all. I was on that UW run. For the record I put up consumables, and the scroll to get into UW. It was my first UW run and I was very excited. I was a ursan so it was pretty basic during the run. It was a lot of fun, until the end I guess. It was made very clear while we were forming the group that no one was to take quests. There was 1 pug in the group who did not join until later, maybe it was the pug that zoned? Anyway yesterday I got *another* UW scroll drop so I am ready to go again anytime! Smile
-- Air
Back to top Go down
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: UW Run and problems i want to address...   UW Run and problems i want to address... Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 00:33

Air makes another good point: If you get an UW scroll (or FoW) then store it and offer it when a UW group is forming. If you have a few in storage then maybe offer one even if you are not in the UW group.
I always offer UW and FOW scrolls when i do the runs.

I think what it all comes down to is consideration. If you plan to go on (or want to go on) an UW or FOW run, then go out and collect a few materials for consumes, or even better, go out and make some consume sets. If you are not the farming type then offer some money so that you can help others make consumes. If you have a scroll, then tell the leader you have one and are willing to use it.

This doesn't just apply to FoW and UW. It would be nice if people brought a few consumes for the HM dungeons or the Elite Dungeons like Slavers, Urgoz, Deep.

Consideration doesn't end with items though. If you do go on a run, then please do not complain about drops, the time it takes, the leaders tactics, etc. Try not to offend people (arachni run...need i say more?) and don't argue. Listen to your leader, if you are unsure then ASK. we won't laugh at you for being noob to the area. we all had to learn and were noobs at some point (and some of us are still noobs like me king ). A helpful hint or request is ok but don't try to tell the leader what to do (even if you have done the area 10000times).

Another problem is people going afk. If you want to do something then make sure you have the time! dont' come if ur not sure if u can stay the whole run. don't go afk during the run unless its important, and if you do, then tell someone and then wait for an appropriate time to go afk. (ur leader will say "yep thats fine" or "wait until we do this" or something else) don't just say "going afk" and then leave without consideration of the team is doing.

And last of all, say thanks after the run. its not mandatory but the leader has taken the time to organise the run and a simple thankyou is free and means a lot Very Happy

Im sorry for the long rant but i do think its important that we all try to be considerate and not take things for granted.
Thankyou for your time I love you
Back to top Go down
Meledelion
People Know Me
People Know Me
Meledelion

PostSubject: Re: UW Run and problems i want to address...   UW Run and problems i want to address... Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 05:35

mhh ok i understand ur point about the tactics but if you'r a 100% shure u can take an easier way with less chance to whipe can make a remark then? (i tend to not be able to shut up about things lik that :p)

anywho i have some spare fow scrolls in my storage and i've been shouting out in gc and ac btu nobody replied for hm fow ursan.
I'm willing to go anytime (if there's a considerable amount of non puggers) and i'll use cons if i have em or pay the usual to the one using cons

Aisha : no double post pls edit button on top right is there for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UW Run and problems i want to address...   UW Run and problems i want to address... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UW Run and problems i want to address...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild :: Guild annoucements-
Jump to: