Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kao
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit Empty
PostSubject: Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit   Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 02:18

Hey everyone!

I'll be on a short break as well, but not really going away (still have classes).

If you don't know already, I'm a huge mecha fan. Armored Core: For Answer will be be released on the 16th, so I have to save the world in a 50 ton (give or take), 10 story tall robot. Yeah, it's not exactly a caster Voltaic Spear + Torment Shield, but I'm sure it will get the job done.

Plus I'm just getting real burnt out with Guild Wars. I don't know much more longer I can keep playing unfortunately. But I'm not worrying about that yet.

If you guys would like to see what I'm talking about, check out this trailer -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2khLx5WAid0
Back to top Go down
Kao
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit   Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 23:11

I'm most likely going to be playing Tabula Rasa for at least a month, just FYI.

Panzer, you reading this buddy? Oh yeah, and I won't be getting a PS3 until December. WIsh I can get it sooner but I REALLY want to play Gears of War 2. There's something about using a chainsaw on the Locus that feels soooooooo good!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Xarann
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit   Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 11:49

After watching that video, I can only hope to ponder the ecological ramifications of using such large robotics. Nice cgi though
Back to top Go down
Kao
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit   Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 00:35

Xarann wrote:
After watching that video, I can only hope to ponder the ecological ramifications of using such large robotics. Nice cgi though

Haha, it's interesting you said that because the story line in many of the AC games has human kind in sort sort of bring of destruction with most if not all of the earth's resources depleted.
Back to top Go down
Xarann
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit   Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 15:12

/swoosh, called it.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit   Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporarily Swaping my Staff for a Mobile Suit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild :: Guild annoucements-
Jump to: