Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thankyou And Goodnight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ample
Beware for the Mean Officer
Ample

Thankyou And Goodnight Empty
PostSubject: Thankyou And Goodnight   Thankyou And Goodnight Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 05:33

Last edited by Ample on Fri 17 Jul 2009, 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Admin
Zeb

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou And Goodnight   Thankyou And Goodnight Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 06:41

Oh dear, I think this is one big misunderstanding.

I decided to try getting through the accumulation of alcohol whilst I'm at work, so I have GW running with a small sliver of screen showing and a 1/4 screen with enough space to click on booze but without attracting unnecessary attention from the people around me. I can then have a VMware image up and running for me to do my work on along with PC Timer sitting in the background which displays an alert every 60 seconds.

The 1/4 or so section of screen doesn't show any of the chat screens from GW, just the progress on the title and inventory, with a small window to show the drunk effect. So apologies to everyone for ignoring stuff during the day. I try to catch up on chat at lunchtimes when ppl leave the office.

On the whole, it's working okay, it was distracting at first, but you get used to the clicking after a bit and can end up doing both, which is a winwin as far as I'm concerned. The flaky wireless connection here does drop me out from time to time, but that generally only needs me to reconnect and start clicking again.

Still, there's no way on earth I'm gonna catch you or Matty, you guys are on what 6-8k now, way ahead of my paltry 1200.

Hope you come back matey.
Zeb
Back to top Go down
Din
Dinith is awesome and he asked for this rank
Din

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou And Goodnight   Thankyou And Goodnight Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 06:53

Please come back mate.
Back to top Go down
Ample
Beware for the Mean Officer
Ample

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou And Goodnight   Thankyou And Goodnight Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 23:57

Apologies to Zeb if you weren't botting. More a case of me hitting the GW wall I think. No hard feelings on my behalf. I'll have a rest for a while and see if I get keen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou And Goodnight   Thankyou And Goodnight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thankyou And Goodnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild :: Guild annoucements-
Jump to: