Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: sliver armor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meledelion
People Know Me
People Know Me
Meledelion

Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: sliver armor Empty
PostSubject: Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: sliver armor   Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: sliver armor Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 10:37

Exclamation I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS FARM YET BUT I HEARD IT WORKS Exclamation
this build can be used to farm chaos planes solo but it's used more often to clear the area when doing an UW hm run. evrything is stated as if you'd be soloing.

template: OwZUgoE7r/SSf8I6M8Q4g5iwl4OA (change out ebon batle standard for dash, death's charge for dark escape and intensity for a heal(shadow refuge/feigned neutrality)

Equipment:
shadowarts mask, shadow arts sup rune (major if sup is to expensive)
staff with +energy and 20% ench (preferably earth)
insigs: either radiant or surv (i use surv some prefer radiant)

Running it:
  1. take quest, set up for perma shadowform, agro as much as possible. use sliver, air of sup. recast shadowform when needed. clear chamber.

2. take the first stairs leading up to the next reaper. repeat set up as stated above. watch em die type /roar. look satisfied and continue to the behemoths.

3. take down the foes in this area. get rdy to run past behemoths, set up perma shadowform, use dark escape followed by your heal. run past (don't look back) keep running untill you reach chaos planes.

4. now just agro them(banished dream riders, mindblade specters,...) group by group taking them down using the way mentioned above.
Back to top Go down

Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: sliver armor
Page 1 of 1