Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meledelion
People Know Me
People Know Me
Meledelion

Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font Empty
PostSubject: Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font   Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:42

this build is used to farm chaos planes solo (+first reaper and bone pits as optional)

template:
Equipment:
shadowarts mask, shadow arts sup rune (major if sup is to expensive)
staff with +energy and 20% ench (preferably fire)
a weapon with vampiric mod (any will do)
insigs: either radiant or surv (i use surv some prefer radiant)

Running it:
NOTE: make shure u have 22+ energy when the recharge of your shadowform is on 11 o' clock (the upper left corner) so u have 25 ish when u need to recast the 3skills.
NOTE: use shadowform once, let it run out so u have less then 100hp, then do as stated below.(this will make beasts keep agro on you) grab ur vamp weapon if you'r beginning to regen.

take quest, set up for perma shadowform, agro the 3mobs of graspings(and all aatxe that come along) + the 2aatxe on top of stairs, tank below stairs. Use glyph of lesser energy, fire atune, mark of rodgort, lava font(spam this) recast SF if needed and repeat.

take the first stairs leading up to the first reaper. repeat set up as stated above. lure all aatxe and graspings (left and right) without pulling the terrorwebs. watch em die type /roar. look satisfied and kill the terrorwebs doing same thing. (grab reward and restore if u feel like it).

run back to the area u zoned in and go to the zone on your right;
take down the foes in this area. get rdy to run past behemoths, set up perma shadowform, use dark escape run past behemoths and charging blacknes (don't look back) keep running untill you reach chaos planes.

now just agro them(banished dream riders, mindblade specters,...) group by group taking them down using the way mentioned above.
it's not possible to tank four horsemen so don't take this q, u can clear the terrorwebson the right handside of chaos planes when u enter.

BONE PITS:
basicly it's the same thing as before just keep an eye out for minions, when u kill their masters they'll be the target of FoC and suffering that can effect you aswell.
( i think the quest from this reaper can be done but i'm not shure at this moment)

PIC FOR HOWMANY MOBS U CAN TANK IF U RLLY WANT TO (5 is max i think)
Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font Gw09010

Last edited by Meledelion on Tue 17 Jun 2008, 07:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winter

Winter

PostSubject: Re: Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font   Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 10:25

Well, you can pretty much handle the aatxes and grasping in the ladyrinth reaper spot as well the mobs before Icy Wastes, but in all honesty, aatxes take a bit too long in my opinion to kill with the lava font method. Not so sure about how fast Sliver Armor method works.

And yea, the quest in Bone Pits should be solo-able. From what I remembered, the spiders all rush from the bone pits-entrance and across the stone bridge, so as long you just tank there, it should be no problem.
Back to top Go down
Meledelion
People Know Me
People Know Me
Meledelion

PostSubject: Re: Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font   Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 23:54

aatxes r easy if u use the trick where they don't run away from aoe + their ecto droprate has gone up again i think
Back to top Go down
Xarann
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font   Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 00:44

wow, nice dream rider stacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font   Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farming UW(chaos planes) sinstyle: lava font
Page 1 of 1