Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Ill
I'm Very Important
I'm Very Important
Vincent Ill

Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =) Empty
PostSubject: Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =)   Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2008, 08:38

Ok so since the 130 could never do this area and ppl have been asking me wat build to use on this area for fast farming eggs I decided to post it.

Attributes:

Scythe Mastery: 11+1+1
Wind Prayers: 0
Earth Prayers: 10+1
Mysticism: 10+1

The runes don't have to be exact but thats just what I am using. I also have a sup vigor, radiant insigs on chest and legs, windwalker on all of the others.

Weapon: Zealous Scythe of Enchanting with a +5e script for e-management.

Skills from left to right:
Farmer's Scythe, Armor of Sanctity, Veil of Thorns, Eternal Aura, Avatar of Balthazar, Mystic Regeneration, Faithful Intervention, Balthazar's Spirit.

Usage:
Upon entry of mission cast balthazar's spirit and then faithful intervention. Run directly to the left avoiding the first mob chasing the two NPC's. You cannot fight the mesmers due to ineptitude. Go down behind the farm house, and pull the hellhound and the graspings that pop up with him. Pull them back up the hill to a brown dirt patch near the top. Cast AoB, Veil, Armor, and Mystic. When you have them all grouped in front of you cast eternal aura, and start spamming farmer's scythe. Keep all enchants and avatar up as much as you can. There shouldn't be any downtime for any of them besides Veil for a few seconds, but the cripple effect should stay in effect long enough for you to recast it. When you kill the first hellhound the other spawns will come in. They should be just outside of your aggro, and pull appropriately. Try to keep the necros out of range due to death nova. If they pull just take your time with spamming you attacks and use faithful to keep you health up against the spikes from death nova. There will be about 3 pulls of the mob to thin it out. Then go down and finish off the necros and continue on. Go into the cave and clear that area out, but avoid the mesmers and rangers that patrol through. Then resign and restart the run Cool

This farm takes me about 8 minutes on average while taking my time. 2-4 eggs on average for me but I'm not exactly the luckiest person with getting drops. If theres any confusion just message me in game and I will be glad to help you out. Have fun farming.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =)   Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 04:38

If only i had seen this post sooner..... Sad

Aw well, maybe next easter!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ill
I'm Very Important
I'm Very Important
Vincent Ill

PostSubject: Re: Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =)   Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 06:52

haha i asked quite a few times if anybody had a derv they needed a build for Razz
then again i didnt think about posting it till late
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =)   Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dervish Gates of Kryta HM farm for eggs =)
Page 1 of 1