Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dervish build fiasco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Ill
I'm Very Important
I'm Very Important
Vincent Ill

Dervish build fiasco Empty
PostSubject: Dervish build fiasco   Dervish build fiasco Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 14:57

Well I felt bored and thought i'd spread the dervish build knowledge
some of these are moreso just for fun than serious use
They all work in their own respective areas however some are more efficient than others

OgSjkuqKrSAYQXDYCY/XkblX3gA -- This is a Wounding Spam build i have grown fond of recent, the last slot is optional but necrosis is a nice 90 dmg if ur target starts to run and u have conditions on it

Ogei0xs8UeBvxXx93tM7/0eA -- one for fun

Ogej8xrIrSTQNQ3ltX4OsXiXlXA -- this is the main running build i use. very efficient, and just throw on some booze for knockdown areas

OgCkkqq0ayukA2AG5WP47F7F4V5F -- General Avatar build. I dont use them very much anymore but if you are still learning how to play derv it is the build u are going to want

OgajkwrLrNJDtxXtU0KUviX2LA -- The obsidian dervish variant. Gets the job done when its needed

OgOkkuqxqyq0336V3WPo7F7V5l8A -- The Gates of Kryta HM farm. I think i already have a post up for this one but when there are festival drops or something it farms GoK quickly and nicely. There are some tricks to the mobs, but they are explained in detail on a different post.

OgOjkqrLrSGlyl9grX6XiX2XyEA -- A nice ursan build for when doing areas that might need a support heal if a monk gets killed. I use this mostly for HM FoW incase a monk gets killed or something.

OgmjUyrDLPi7v74m9CkVwP43LA -- A very nice dervish para hybrid build. I use it in most RA and TA matches. Good dmg and heals.

OgKkgNprKyuEAWz1Y4l4qR91BmAA -- a build i havent personally tested but it was highly recommended by a trustable source. Good for PvP

OgCikysMZUKXuLKAcgNfZfBeBA -- general ursanway build with pain inverter and some spike heals

If you have any questions on the use of any don't be afraid to ask =)
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Dervish build fiasco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvE Guild Wars :: PvE Builds-
Jump to: