Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meiko
TEH Boss!
Meiko

Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM Empty
PostSubject: Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM   Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2008, 16:06

This team build works with 2 human players, 1 as ursan tank, and other as prot monk, and 6 heroes to do the first 4 slavers bosses in nm, and Duncan in HM. Gecko and I have ran this many times and we can complete whole slavers run in approx just over 2 hours. Please make sure you see the changes to the Ursan Tank and N/Rt healer that need to be made for the HM Duncan part.

1. Ursan Tank (human player)
2. 4 Savanah Heat Hero Eles
3. 3 healer back line (1 human player prot monk and 2 hero healers)

1. Ursan Tank:
The ursan tank should take mantra of flame for forgewight section. Other than that all the skill slots are optional. FOR DUNCAN the ursan tank will need to go Assassin secondary and bring the skill Swap to move the spirits.

2. Savanah Heat Hero Eles:
-The team will have 4 savanah heat (sh) eles, 1 should bring mark of rodgort, and 1 should bring frozen soil with 6-8points in wilderness survival attribute. Disable the frozen soil spirit and use it manually for the hero.
-Attributes: max out fire magic, and e-storage

-Skills:
Fire Attunment
Savanah Heat
Teinai's Heat
Searing Heat
Glyph of Lesser Energy
Meteor Shower
Fire Ball, Liquid Flame, or Breath of Fire user's choice
-1 ele with Mark of Rodgort, and 1 with Frozen Soil, the other 2 eles should bring an additional damage skill such as Fire Ball, Breath of Fire, or Liquid Flame

3. The 3 healers should be set up as 1 Spell Breaker/Prot Monk ( human player), 1 hero HB/Heal monk, and 1 N/Rt restoration healer. All 3 of these builds can be found in my previous post about my favorite monk builds. FOR DUNCAN:
you will need to change the build of your N/Rt healer to this:

N/Rt Duncan Build:
Attributes:
Blood: 10
Soul Reaping 10 (8+1+1)
Restoration: 12

Skills:
Mend Body and Soul
Spirit Light
Spoil Victor (SV)
Signet of Sorrow (SoS)
Spirit Transfer
Life
Protective was Kaolai
Flesh of my Flesh

-Keep your N/Rt on avoid combat until you have cleared everything up to Duncan. Then have the ursan tank die at Duncan's feet as usual. Block out all of the N/Rt's skills except for Spoil Victor and Signet of Sorrow, flag your N/Rt in the corner by the stairs, target Duncan, then set the necro to defend. They will do the rest, though its a good idea to manually use SV as often as it recharges as sometimes your hero will neglect it to spam SoS. Just make sure they don't run up the stairs as the hero will sometimes want to do. Just reflag them into the corner again if they do this.

This is a fast and fun way to go through slaver's exile needing only 2 human players in case you can't find others and/or you dont want to try and pug it.

Meiko

Last edited by Meiko on Thu 29 May 2008, 03:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pimpmymeiko.com
Aisha
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Aisha

PostSubject: Re: Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM   Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM Icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2008, 16:26

Ooooh awesome i didn't know you actually could that with 2 players!
You're doing an awesome work on builds, kudos!
Back to top Go down
http://admala.deviantart.com
Gecko
Guild's Personal Gecko
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM   Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 22:48

This pwnz0rs any PUG SE group. OF is far too overrated here.

When I was running SE w/ Meiko, I had never taken Mantra of Flame from what I remember XD. If you're on a para character/para secondary, Mending Refrain (Mot) and Bladeturn Refrain (Cmd) are common ones. I use Leader's Zeal to regain E. Ether Signet (Insp) is great for Mes primary/secondary.

For Duncan, I use a pretty useless screw around build, because ele Ursans shouldn't run out of energy at in Duncan's area, unless the group takes a break.

E/A - OgdSw4PTzZhONQTQGl0lCA1Z
Death's Retreat - used at the end while moving spirits just in case health gets low
Shadow of Haste - emergency escape while moving spirits and far from party
Dark Escape - half dmg & speed boost, good to use before Ursan Blessing when self-saccing in front of Duncan to ensure that you get there
Dash - speed boost
Ursan Blessing
Ebon Escape - explained in Death's Retreat - heal yourself & ally
Res Sig
Swap - Move the spirits that'll attack (Disenchantment, Pain, Shadowsong). Others can stay.
Back to top Go down
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Pae
Xarann
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM   Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2008, 21:03

Hi, I'm Halisstra Xarann. Myself and Lily Snap Dragon just did this full thing, (thanks for the guide) and guess what, we are never doing it again. We both vowed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM   Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaver's Exile 2 human/6 hero team build in HM
Page 1 of 1