Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]

Go down 
+4
panzer
Mathias
FireFox
Thailii
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thailii
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Empty
PostSubject: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 05:04

Here is a Build I've put together it is fairly balanced with some standard meta elements atm, the rit has a mix of offense and defense witch should help the two monk backline, also the water ele and thumper can provide a good deal of defense if the situation arises.
There is a spike also witch consists of the Warriors chain, rodgorts cast early, water trident, shatter, and ancestors rage, while the thumper works on a off monk that gets shamed diversioned etc.
I ran a PD mesmer the other day in a HA team and it was pretty effective against all the hero way and cookie clutter thumper/necro builds that plague HA atm.

Tell me what you thing and what you would be interested in playing, also constructive criticism is welcomed.

[build prof=Warrior/Elementalist][Eviscerate][Executioner's Strike][Bull's Strike][Shock][Frenzy][Rush][Conjure Lightning][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ranger/Warrior][Rampage as One][Hammer Bash][Crushing Blow][Bestial Mauling][Disrupting Lunge][Comfort Animal][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Elementalist/Paragon][Savannah Heat][Teinai's Heat][Searing Heat][Rodgort's Invocation]["Make Haste!"][Fire Attunement][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Elementalist/Ritualist][Water Trident][Freezing Gust][Frozen Burst][Blurred Vision][Ward Against Foes][Water Attunement][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Death Pact Signet][/build]
[build prof=Mesmer/Necromancer][Psychic Distraction][Power Drain][Cry of Frustration][Diversion][Shame][Rend Enchantments][Shatter Enchantment][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ritualist/Monk][Offering of Spirit][Ancestors' Rage][Splinter Weapon][Warmonger's Weapon][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Convert Hexes][Weapon of Warding][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Mesmer][Restore Condition][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Aura of Stability][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]
[build prof=Monk/Mesmer][Healer's Boon][Infuse Health][Dwayna's Kiss][Patient Spirit][Draw Conditions][Heal Party][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]
Back to top Go down
FireFox

FireFox

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 09:40

Looks like a fairly template balanced, could work well with the right players. I do recommend getting SoC in there somewhere though.
Back to top Go down
Thailii
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 13:28

hehe, dunno how I missed out SoC, maybe replace the thumper with this warrior?

[build prof=Warrior/Paragon][Earth Shaker][Crushing Blow][Hammer Bash][Bull's Strike][Frenzy][Rush][Song of Concentration][Resurrection Signet][/build]
Back to top Go down
Mathias
[CooL] Mascot
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 19:27

Seems good, i could go ele afro
Back to top Go down
panzer
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal
panzer

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 19:32

I am comfortable to play any of those builds if needed, except the infuser. I am just not confident enough in my reaction time to play infuser, or at least, not until i get loads of practice.
Back to top Go down
Din
Dinith is awesome and he asked for this rank
Din

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 00:29

water ele!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Billhelm
I'm Very Important
I'm Very Important
Billhelm

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 00:56

I would suggest changing 1 to have SoC rather than replacing the thumper. Conjure on a warrior will almost always get stripped.
Back to top Go down
Boompje

Boompje

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 03:24

Agree all on upper things! Feel free to pm me, if you want to start a team! And maybe a Draw on the Ele or change the Rt a bit with some Hard ress maybe?

something else with the monks: get monks who can work with eachoter and know how to channeltank... Cause there's a lagg of defence in the build, so you'll need to keep 100% of pressure and a quick caller for some tactical *spikes*...

Hope its gonna work!
Back to top Go down
Thailii
Kind Of A Big Deal
Kind Of A Big Deal

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 06:06

Billhelm wrote:
I would suggest changing 1 to have SoC rather than replacing the thumper. Conjure on a warrior will almost always get stripped.

Maybe, but then its bye bye shock.
Back to top Go down
Meledelion
People Know Me
People Know Me
Meledelion

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 07:45

no just change thumper for teh war and the conjure should be replaced with an interupt, that's what most ppl run; conjure is used alot but that's in combination with the smiters so if one of the enchants gets stripped the other one will remain without alot of presure.
Back to top Go down
Meledelion
People Know Me
People Know Me
Meledelion

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 07:47

another thing u could do is change out the thump and the rit for 2 DA paragons (basic zergway idea) and let the water ele bring deepfreeze instead of frozenburst, in doing so u make room for the ele going ele/mo instead of ele/para and u can fit in draw condition +monks get some more defence and u got a first counter vs spikes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]   HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HA Build [Balanced 2monk BL+spike]
Page 1 of 1